Terms & Conditions
Please abide by the following terms and conditions after reading them properly.
In our terms & conditions, the following terminologies have the following meanings:
- Supplier means our company
- Customer is one who buys Goods and Services from the Supplier;
- Goods mean the product items of the supplier
- Proposal means a statement describing the Goods and Services to be provided by the Supplier;
- Services mean the services specified in the Proposal
- Terms & Conditions means the rules mentioned in this document and any other special terms & conditions agreed on paper by the Supplier.
Ownership of the Goods will not be pass to the Customer until the Supplier has been paid in full for the Goods by the customer.
- The Supplier guarantee that the products they deliver will at the time of delivery match the description given by the Supplier.
- The Supplier will perform the Services under the ethical standards and codes of practice
- The Supplier will be responsible for the condition of tools and equipment used in delivering the services and will ensure that the material they supply is free of faults.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Where the Goods are faulty or do not match with any of the order, the Customer must appeal to the Supplier within 7 days of delivery and the Customer will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund of the goods.
- Customized order items can only be refunded if found to be faulty.
- The supplier is liable to answer for any personal injury regarding the services. However, the Supplier will not be answerable for any direct damage suffered by the Customer over the price for the products.
- These Terms & Conditions do not falsify any warranty given nor it wrongs any legal remedy to which the Supplier may be entitled concerning the Goods & Services by any law.
Neither party shall be responsible for the delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if it is due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as strikes, lockdowns, accidents, wars, a fire outbreak in plant or machinery, shortage of raw materials from a natural resource. In such cases, the party shall be given extended time to fulfill its obligations.